Triangle C Cattle Ranch
East of Reserve, New Mexico
- $4,895,000 (Cash)
- A total of 27,375 acres
- Newer Solar System
**Great Opportunity** Working cattle ranch located east of Reserve, New Mexico in prime grazing lands. This ranch is located in gentle, rolling grasslands consisting of 2,320 +/- deeded acres and a 25,055 acre BLM grazing allotment. The BLM grazing permit of 477 CYL along with private land allows for a combined total of 625 head year long.
The headquarters is well improved and includes a recently remodeled three bedroom, one bathroom owner’s home with a mudroom and laundry/utility room. This home is an open floor plan with a beautiful fireplace and has amazing views.
The manager’s home is a comfortable two bedroom, one bathroom home with a den. The bunkhouse is a comfortable one bedroom, two bathroom with a nice kitchen/dining area for additional ranch help or hunters. Additional structures include two large steel shops, a barn with stalls, a hangar, and various outbuildings. A nice set of corrals and round pens complete this functional headquarters set up. Power is provided by solar with backup generators. A large hanger and runway make the ranch a complete package.
Situated in high grasslands between 7,200 and 8,700 feet in elevation, the Triangle C Ranch is located in some of the most beautiful elk country in New Mexico. Bordered by the O Bar O Mountain and Pelona Mountain, the ranch produces excellent feed with good water distribution.
The ranch is located in Unit 317 and is allotted two bull tags, two cow tags and one archery bull tag every year.
Water to the ranch is provided by two main wells powered by two, newer 21 KW propane generators providing water to nine storage tanks and drinkers on a 20+ mile pipeline. The pipeline feeds nine storage tanks with drinkers to water the ranch. The bulk of the pipeline is recently constructed and services storage tanks between 5,000 and 30,000 gallons. In addition, 34 registered waters are owned by the ranch.
Management of the ranch is facilitated by six pastures with traps and three sets of working pens. One set of shipping corals which includes stalls, a scale, squeeze chute and barn. The fences are in good repair.
Triangle C Cattle Ranch presents an opportunity to own a working cattle ranch, with a large parcel of deeded land with certificated waters in one of the most beautiful areas of western New Mexico.
- LOCATION: The Triangle C Ranch is located approximately east of Reserve, New Mexico
- LAND TENURE: A total of 27,375 acres that include 2,320 +/- deeded acres and a 25,055 acre BLM grazing allotment.
- ELEVATION: Ranges from 7,200’ – 8,700’
- WILDLIFE: Deer, Elk, Antelope, Bear, Coyote along with numerous small mammals and many bird species including large populations of gambel quail.
- VEGETATION: Grasses include: Blue Grama, Bluestem, Mountain Muhly, Pine Dropseed, Sedge, Spike Muhly, Squirrel Tail – Sihy, Three-Awn-Arista, Wolftail. Forbes include a variety of Annual Forb’s, Bladderpod, Buckwheat, Globemallow – Sphae. Shrub’s located on the ranch are Red Sage and Fringed Sage.
- CLIMATE: A typical year for rainfall would be 18 inches and 16 inches for snow. Summer highs range in the high 80’s with winter lows in the teen’s.
- UTILITIES: The ranch has a newer solar system used for electricity and propane tanks for both the headquarters and wells.
- PRICE/TERMS: $4,895,000 (Cash)
For More Information
Cell: (928) 830-9127
*This information was obtained from sources deemed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by the broker. Prospective buyers should check all the facts to their satisfaction. The property is subject to prior sale, price change, or withdraw.