Sliding Diamond Ranch
Mohave County – Kingman, Arizona
- 40 Deeded acres and +/- 15,680 State Lease
- Working Cattle Ranch
Located on the north end of the Aquarius Mountains next to Trout Creek, the Sliding Diamond Ranch is a working cattle ranch with good feed, excellent water and well-maintained improvements. The headquarters sits on a 40 acre parcel of deeded land on the Big Sandy and has a newer 3,200 square foot modular home with a new a/c, a carport, deck and landscaped front yard. Also at the headquarters is a good set of working pens, barn, outbuildings and roping arena. The house is on electricity but it is set up to run off the grid by generator at the flip of a switch. The headquarters has a well house with a new pressure tank with pressure switch making it fully automatic along with a 20,000 gallon storage for backup. In addition, there is a new 16’ x 24’ covered feed shed with storage shed on both sides (one side is a shipping container, other is an insulated heavy reefer trailer both set on a foundation)
The Sliding Diamond Ranch consists of a +/- 15,680 acre state lease located in a checkerboard configuration providing an equal number of acres available for adverse grazing at no cost to the ranch. The state leased parcels are permitted for 231 CYL. With the adverse and an adjoining available private lease this ranch currently runs 460 CYL.
This is a cowman’s ranch with good feed from a variety of grass and browse species, excellent water with 28 natural springs, windmills and solar pumps. There are triggers at most of the corrals and the ranch improvements are well-maintained. Although in rugged terrain, easy access is afforded by a system of well-maintained dirt roads throughout the ranch making the ranch easy to work with watering locations spaced strategically so there is a one mile travel radius or less on the majority of the ranch so cattle can effectively and efficiently utilize forage. With two additional spots to water out of Trout Creek the ranch is well watered with most of the waters having working corrals. The majority of the drinkers have been replaced within the last year with tire drinkers.
- LOCATION: The Sliding Diamond Ranch is located southeast of Kingman, Arizona off of Hwy 93.
- LAND TENURE:40 Deeded acres, +/- 15,680 State Lease, +/- 15,680 adverse grazing acres
- TOPOGRAPHY: Desert & Rolling Hills
- ELEVATION: 3,333 ft
- WILDLIFE: Mule deer, Mountain lions, quail, coyotes, and javelinas.
- VEGETATION: Sliding Diamond ranch is composed of desert grasses, grama, tobosa, Indian wheat, and filaria
- CLIMATE: Summer months range between 92 and 110 degrees. Winter months range between 32 and 43 degrees
- UTILITIES: Electricity is provided by Mohave Electric, Propane provided by Graves. Cell phone service.
- WATER: The ranch has 11 wells, 9 of them have been fully serviced and cleaned and all have new pumps and plumbing. There are 28 natural springs and various water tanks located strategically on the ranch. Most of the springs have been developed with substantial storage.
- CATTLE: Cattle to be negotiated by separate treaty. 350 mature cows of Continental European breeds, 30 replacement heifers and 20 bulls of brangus, ultra black and hereford/brangus cross breeds. The Sliding Diamond brand will transfer with purchase of cattle (this will go under terms and be deleted from above Equipment Included)
- EQUIPMENT INCLUDED: Portable corral that has approximately 200’ of steel fence. Stock truck and 16’ trailer that you can load truck from trailer.
- PRICE: $2,400,000
- TERMS: Cash
This information was obtained from sources deemed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by the broker. Prospective buyers should check all the facts to their satisfaction. The property is subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal.
For More Information
Cell: (928) 830-9127
*This information was obtained from sources deemed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by the broker. Prospective buyers should check all the facts to their satisfaction. The property is subject to prior sale, price change, or withdraw.